August 31, 2004
Zion Guitar Technology has created the Bent T model, a variation
of the Maple T model.
The Bent T's figured maple top is bent down to conform to the back, giving
a gentle slope under the picking forearm. This makes for a much more comfortable
body to play for long periods. It is a very subtle modification and does not
change the overall appearance of the guitar but after a few hours on the bandstand,
the Bent T just feels better.
The peghead is now angled back ten degrees and has a body matching face on
it. The truss-rod now adjusts from the peghead end and features a two-way rod.
Standard is the Neutrik locking jack that is recessed into the side of the
guitar. By use of this jack, the cable is locked into the guitar until released
by a small button next to the plug using one hand.
- Body Wood: Swampash, Alder, Basswood, Mahogany
- Top Wood: Flame Maple
- Neck: Maple with Rosewood Fingerboard, Angled Headstock; 22 Fret; 12″ Radius;
25 1/2″ Scale
- Hardware: Nickel / Chrome
- Bridge: Wilkinson VS-100
- Pickups: HH, HSH, HSS, SSS DiMarzio or Seymour Duncan
- Wiring: 5-Way or 3-Way Blade Switch Master Volume & Tone
- Finishes: Trans Amber, Amber Burst, Root Beer Burst, Tobacco Burst, Cherry
Burst, Trans Red, Trans Blue, Black Burst, Stain-Like-Fire, Tiger Eye
A variety of custom options are also available, including AAAAA quilt maple
and other exotic tops, Floyd Rose hardware, matching headstock, and more.
For more information, visit their web site at www.zionguitars.com