July 20, 2004
Defective Records Software have updated VSTi Host for OS X to version
3.1x. In addition to adding support for ReWire on OS X, a number of new features
and fixes have been implemented.
New features in this update are:
- Added support for ReWire client mode.
- Added patch name drop down menus for all VST plugins.
- MIDI port names now reflect custom port names entered into Audio MIDI Setup
- Scanning of VST plugins on startup is now more robust – if error is encountered
with particular plugin, scanning will continue of remaining plugins.
- Display of plugin currently being scanned on startup now reliably displayed
in startup window.
- Added status window menu option, to display application startup and status
- Updated addendum document.
VSTi Host costs $35 USD and a demo is available. The update is free for registered
For more information, visit their web site at www.defectiverecords.com/vstihost