SpinAudio has released a new version of Virtual Mixing Console, an application that you can turn your computer into automatable multi-channel digital mixer with VST effects processing and a host for playing VST instruments.
This latest version adds improved plug-in synchronization, Waves VST plug-ins support and improved compatibility with Native Instruments Intakt/Kontakt/Kompakt, Steinberg Halion, G-Media ImpOSCar, Korg Legacy Collection, SpeedSoft VSampler and Arturia Moog Modular.
- Real-time multi-channel low-latency audio streaming through ASIO 2.0
- Audio engine optimized for multi-processor and HyperThreading-enabled systems
- Effects processing using VST plug-ins
- Support for VST DSP Acceleration cards
- VST Instruments support
- Comprehensive MIDI support with port groupping, channel and key-zone remapping
- Full MIDI Automation
- VST Tempo Sync to external MIDI clock
- Sync to MIDI Start/Stop
- Transport Start/Stop Sync
- Mixer with flexible signal routing
- Up to 8 inserts per strip
- Up to 8 full-featured FX Send buses
- Up to 64 groups
- Built-in on-channel 4-band parametric EQ
- Built-in 10-band mastering parametric EQ
- Up to 8 fader banks for automation
- Navigation bar for quick access to channels
- Full screen view mode
System Requirements: Platform: Intel Pentium, and compatible CPUs Operating Systems: 2000/XP
Minimal Configuration: Pentium 1 GHz, 256 Mb of RAM, Video adapter that supports running in high color mode. 7Mb of free hard disk space.
Virtual Mixing Console is now available for purchase in SpinAudio on-line shop with a price of 59 USD.
For more information, visit their web site at www.spinaudio.com