With the U22 XT cosMik Set, ESI offers an all-in-one solution for home recordings. With this set, even beginners can create professional sound recordings. It works quick and easy, following the motto “bring your IDEAS to life”.
This bundle is designed for a lot of different purposes, like podcasting, vocal recording, track recording or simply as a starting point for a professional home studio.
The bundle includes ESI’s top-selling 24-bit USB audio interface (U22 XT), a condenser microphone (cosMik 10) including a table stand, a windshield foam and an XLR cable as well as headphones (eXtra 10).
The components of the bundle can be purchased individually or as a set. All product designs were developed by the German audio company.
The U22 XT cosMik Set is PC and Mac compatible and includes Bitwig Studio 8-Track as well as Deckadance LE v2 from Stanton and inTone 2 ESI Edition by Audified.
U22 XT cosMik Set – Features
cosMik 10 – condenser studio microphone
- cardioid polar pattern
- special 1″ diaphragm size
- 30Hz – 18kHz frequency response
- > 132dB dynamic range
- 135dB max. SPL
- 100 ohm output impedance
- 5dB self noise (A weighted)
- requires +48V phantom power
- XLR connector, cable included
- table stand included
- windshield foam included
- weight: around 160g
eXtra 10 – dynamic studio quality on-the-ear monitoring headphones
- 50mm diameter neodymium drivers
- impedance: 32ohm
- sensitivity: 94dB SPL (1mW)
- frequency response: 15Hz – 29kHz
- max. power: 1200mW
- cable length: about 2.5m
- 1/8″ plug with gold plated screw-on adapter to 1/4″
U22 XT – USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 2 inputs / 2 outputs
- microphone preamp with +48V phantom power support
- Hi-Z instrument input with 1/4″ connector
- USB bus powered
- max. 24bit/96kHz
- line input with RCA connectors
- line output with balanced 1/4″ TRS connectors
- headphone output with 1/4″ connector
- ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
- input / output monitoring controlled on front panel
- master volume control on front panel
- supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
- supports many Linux distributions via the ALSA USB audio class support
- dimensions roughly 17.5cm x 12.0cm x 4.5cm
Further product information: https://www.esi-audio.com/products/cosmikset/
Find the features of the separate products here:
cosMik 10: https://www.esi-audio.com/products/cosmik10/
ESI Audiotechnik is a successful manufacturer of studio recording solutions and is active on the market for over 20 years now. The company has had a lasting influence on the home recording segment.
ESI's mission is to provide a quick and easy start into the world of home recording for beginners and at the same time providing solid equipment for professionals. ESI offers high quality products at a reasonable price for musicians, DJs or producers.
ESI Audiotechnik GmbH is headquartered in Leonberg, a city in the region Stuttgart of Baden-Württemberg, which is regarded as a high-tech location with a world-renowned research infrastructure. The complete development of all products takes place here. As a manufacturer from Germany, ESI supplies customers all over the world with the help of international distributors.
German design. Performing worldwide.
More info: www.esi-audio.com