From SoundRadix: We're happy and proud to introduce our new creation, Auto-Align Post!
Auto-Align Post is an AAX AudioSuite plug-in for Avid Pro Tools, designed to automatically correct the delay and comb-filter phase issues occurring when mixing a recording of multiple moving microphones, such as in the case of a shoot set-up using a boom microphone in addition to an actor’s lavalier microphone or multiple on-set microphones.
Until now, phase/time aligning multiple moving microphones was a tedious, time-consuming job that often required several ear-twisting days to complete.
Building on the proprietary technology of our groundbreaking Auto-Align™ plug-in, we’ve developed a next-generation algorithm that makes phase/time correction of a moving multi-microphone recording of an entire film a matter of a few clicks and a short coffee break.
- Corrects for distances of up to ~112 feet / ~34 meters or a delay of ±100ms
- Dynamic mode enables continuous phase/time correction for moving actors or cameras
- Static mode enables fixed phase/time correction for stationary microphones
- Transparent, filter-free design
- Multi-channel support
- Highly optimized for CPU efficiency and operation speed
- Easy to operate – no manual adjustments required
To celebrate the release, Auto-Align Post will be offered at a special introductory offer of $249. Offer ends September 30, 2018.
During this offer period, those owning a registered copy of Auto-Align before August 21st, 2018 can purchase Auto-Align Post at a special discount price of $149 ($199 thereafter).
For more information please visit www.soundradix.com