Ugo updates their free physical modeling VSTi, String Theory, to version 1.5 with addition of several new features, including a tone enhancement function which improves String Theory's clarity, depth, and realism, according to the maker. String Theory also now offers MIDI CC support and improved playability as well.
The full list of new features includes:
- Tone enhancement switch (Ugo logo button – on by default)
- More even velocity response for reduction of volume spikes
- Detune slider
- Attack control for the feedforms before they enter the delay oscillators (for emulating bow and breath attacks)
- Enhanced pitch LFO
- Improved Metal LFO sound
- LFO's now reset with host play/record
- MIDI CC support
- Improved GUI design/layout
- Bonus bank of 45 new presets
String Theory is available for PC only.
For more information, visit their web site at www.cortidesign.com/ugo