June 2, 2004
Arturia has announced that version 3.0 of its virtual studio, Storm
Music Studio, is now shipping. Launched in January 2000, updated in May 2001
and September 2002, Storm Music Studio now enters a new dimension with version
The latest features of this software include:
- Unlimited rack allowing to load as many instruments and effects as your
computer can handle
- Audio/MIDI sequencer
- Redesigned expandable mixer bringing a new EQ and some new routing
- Piano roll for an easier programming of the instruments
- Full-MIDI management: Virtual instruments playable through a MIDI keyboard,
Slave and Master MIDI sync, Import or MIDI files.
- New Sound module loaded with 220 General MIDI sounds.
14 instruments and 10 effects are included. The Hall enables you to interact
with other Storm users online, and with the Composition Assistant, you can
improve your song-writing skills.
Storm 3.0 runs on Windows 98/SE/2000/XP and Mac OS X 10.3, supporting VST
and ReWire interfaces, and 44.1/48/96kHz sampling rates.
Price: $/Euro 149. Users that registered Storm after November 1, 2003 are
eligible for a free upgrade.
For more information, visit their web site at www.arturia.com