August 18, 2004
SpinAudio announced Virtual Mixing Console 1.0, the application
that can turn your PC into digital mixer with VST effects processing and
VST instrument host.
The product is designed to deliver real-time performance with a total input/output
latency down to 2 ms with proper hardware.
Virtual Mixing Console offers full-featured mixer with mono and stereo channel
strips, groups, FX send buses, master strip, built-in on-channel 4-band parameteric
EQs, 10-band mastering EQ and full midi automation with a support of 8 fader
banks. The mixing engine is optimized for running on multi-processor systems.
The VSTi rack provides loading up to 16 VST instruments. You can assign MIDI
ports to them and freely route audio outputs to the mixer for further processing
with VST effects.
- Real-time multi-channel low-latency audio streaming through ASIO 2.0
- Audio engine optimized for Multi-CPU systems
- Effects processing using VST plug-ins
- VST instrument support
- MIDI support with port groupping, channel and key-zone remapping
- Full MIDI Automation
- Mixer with flexible signal routing
- Up to 8 inserts per strip
- Up to 8 full-featured FX Send buses
- Up to 64 groups
- 4-band parametric EQ per channel
- 10-band mastering parametric EQ
- Up to 8 fader banks for automation
- Navigation bar for quick access to channels
- Full screen view mode
- Platform: Intel Pentium, and compatible CPUs
- Operating Systems: 2000/XP
Virtual Mixing Console is now available for purchase in the SpinAudio Online
Shop with a price of 149 USD. The boxed version will be available through SpinAudio
distributors later. A demo version is available for download.
Users registered for both ASIO FX Processor SE and ME can upgrade to the product
for free. Users who own either SE or ME version can upgrade for a special discounted
For more information, visit their web site at www.spinaudio.com