SKYLIFE WaveRobot is the new stand-alone application for professional loop editing. WaveRobot finds optimum loop points and alternatives in wave files automatically. A high speed graphic engine with full zoom functionality makes WaveRobot very comfortable software to work with. WaveRobot can be purchased independently as stand-alone software. Users of SampleRobot version 2 can work with WaveRobot immediately because it is already included.
Features of WaveRobot:
- Professional autoloop recognition and loop editing for wave files (incl. loop search and pattern markers for optimum results)
- Ultra-fast waveform zooming and marker editing
- Fully scalable editor window even during playback
- Graphical overlay of stereo left and right waveforms in realtime possible
- Autogain crossfades for optimum crossfade loops without volume-change during crossfade
- Directly accessible loop alternatives
- Supports crossfade loops, forward-backward loops and combinations
- Intelligent zero-crossing functions
- Supports audio formats up to 24 bit, 192 kHz
- ASIO 2.1 and Windows WDM/MME compatible
- Crossfade rendering
- Batch processing capabilities in conjunction with SampleRobot and SampleRobot Essentials
Crossgrade to SampleRobot full version is possible at any time. Crossgrade fee is the price difference between both products.
The MSRPs for SKYLIFE WaveRobot Box to be announced soon.
WaveRobot version's price (Download) is 49 EUR / 59 USD. The download will be availabe soon.
Compatible with Windows XP
Supports all Windows plug and play MIDI and audio devices (WDM and ASIO support)
Minimum computer configuration: Pentium 3, 667 MHz, 256 MB RAM, 40 GB harddrive
For more information, visit their web site at www.samplerobot.com