Samson, an industry pioneer in professional audio products, launches the AirLine 88x AH8 Fitness Headset System, offering fitness instructors and active performers true wireless freedom without the inconvenience of a beltpack or cable. Featuring the innovative AH8 micro transmitter headset microphone and CR88x 100 channel True-Diversity receiver, the Airline 88x AH8 is a frequency-agile UHF wireless system provides high-definition sound, water-resistant design and a simple one-touch setup for dynamic performances.
The integrated design of the AH8 Fitness Headset combines a micro transmitter and adjustable stainless-steel gooseneck microphone into a low-profile headset that fits comfortably and securely on a performer’s head. The headset features an internal 8-hour rechargeable lithium ion battery, sealed magnetic charging contacts and easily accessible Gain and Mute controls.
Designed with Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and cycling instructors in mind, the AH8 Fitness Headset features the Samson AE50X micro-miniature microphone capsule. Its unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern ensures excellent vocal isolation and minimizes feedback and unwanted noise. Water-resistant components, a sealed circuit board and a marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck provide protection from perspiration and the elements.
Simplicity and performance are at the core of the CR88x wireless receiver. Simple one-touch scan analyzes 100 available channels, automatically finding the clearest channel for a performance space. An infrared signal then locks the transmitter and receiver together. Tone-key and auto-mute circuitry quickly mutes the system when the transmitter is out of range to prevent unwanted noise from entering the signal path. The True-Diversity dual-antenna design provides flawless wireless reception within a 300' range. For classes with more than one instructor or facilities with multiple studios, up to eight systems per frequency can be used simultaneously.
· High-performance professional UHF wireless system
· 100 operating channels across 25 MHz bandwidth
· Up to 8 systems can be used simultaneously per frequency band (region dependent)
· 300' operating range (line-of-site)
· Rackmount kit included
AH8 Fitness Headset Transmitter
· Integrated headset mic and transmitter (no beltpack or cable required)
· Comfortable design molds to the user’s head
· Water-resistant materials; sealed circuit board
· Marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck
· Micro-miniature Samson AE50X cardioid mic capsule
· Rechargeable lithium-ion Battery operates for up to 8 hours
· Tri-color LED indicator – Low Battery, Charging, Muted, Normal
· 300' operating range (line-of-sight) Variable Gain control
· Silent Mute switch
CR88x Wireless Receiver
· One-touch automatic frequency scan finds the best operating channel
· Two-digit LED display
· Infrared link locks the receiver and transmitter to the same channel
· True diversity design minimizes dropouts
· Tone key and auto mute prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off or out of range
· Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ outputs
The Samson AirLine 88x AH8 Fitness Headset System is now available for $399.99 at major CE and MI retailers.
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.