Samson, an industry pioneer in professional audio products, launches the AirLine AWXm Micro UHF Wind Instrument Wireless System, a solution that offers working horn players complete wireless freedom for performances. The AirLine AWXm features the latest in wireless technology, pairing the innovative ATX clip-on transmitter with a portable AR99m micro receiver. Small enough to fit into any gig bag, the AirLine AWXm System provides high-definition sound for wind instrument players without the need of a belt pack or cable.
Extended Reach and Longevity
The ATX wireless transmitter enables easy, inconspicuous mounting while providing a secure connection to the bell of the instrument. The unique clip-on design allows the performer to easily switch between instruments without the hassle of a wire or belt pack. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the lightweight ATX transmitter features a rechargeable battery that provides up to 8 hours of continuous use, perfect for longer performances or concerts.
Clear and Dependable Performance
Designed specifically for live performance, the HM60 condenser microphone delivers the dynamic, natural sound of the instrument with a wide 20 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response. Able to handle high sound pressure levels (SPL) of up to 125 dB, the HM60 is well suited for close miking brass and woodwind instruments. The supercardioid polar pattern provides excellent isolation of the instrument while reducing pickup of unwanted ambient sounds. The unique 3-point halo isolation mount minimizes mechanical vibrations and keyclick noises.
Discrete Yet Powerful
With True RF Diversity, the AR99m micro receiver ensures for maximum wireless clarity with an operating range of up to 300'. The AR99m’s three output connections (1/4″, 1/8″ and XLR) offer more compatibility despite being a fraction of the size of other comparable receivers. With a simple touch of a button, the AR99m analyzes the 100 available channels and selects the clearest channel for the user’s location. The AR99m can be turned into a dual channel system by connecting Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately).
AWXm Wind Instrument System
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 100 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter and magnetic transmitter charging cable included
AR99m Wireless Micro Receiver
- True RF Diversity micro receiver design minimizes dropouts
- Set button scans and selects optimal operating channel
- IR sync wirelessly matches transmitter to receiver frequency
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off or out of range
- Channel and Ready/IR/Peak LED displays
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4″ and unbalanced 1/8″ outputs
- USB port for adding a Samson XPD Series wireless system and ATX transmitter charging
- 1/4-wave antennas
ATX Wireless Transmitter
- Clips directly to instrument bell (no belt pack or cable required)
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- One-touch Mute
HM60 Wind Instrument Condenser Microphone
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- Handles up to 125dB SPL
- 3-point halo isolation mount
- 8.5″ gooseneck (P3 connector) for optimal mic placement
- Windscreen included
The Samson AWXm Micro UHF Wind Instrument Wireless System will be available for sale for $349.99 at major CE and MI retailers starting in June 2019.
# # #
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.