To mark the release of Microwave's debut single The Sound Of No Good I have decided to launch a remix competition in search for talented producers who want to get their music signed and printed on vinyl along with some big names in the industry. You can listen to a full length version of the track at Microwave's MySpace profile: www.myspace.com/microwavesounds
The general framework of Horseplay Records is Minimal Techno/House/Electro, but that should serve you as a guideline rather than a strict limitation to your creative approach. I am looking for interesting new wave dancefloor music, opposing the clichés of electronic music creation and pushing the boundaries of perception to a new level.
If you are interested in taking part in the remix competition send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will arrange the transfer of a bank with sample extracts from the master track.
- You should submit only one remix per artist name.
- Encode your final version as a WAV or AIFF (24-bit preferred over 16-bit)
- The file should be sent via www.yousendit.com and addressed to email@example.com
- With your submission, include your:
- Artist name
- Real name
- Website address
- Mailing address
- Closing date for entry submission: 1.Sept.2007
Good luck and productive knob tweaking.
More information from www.myspace.com/microwavesounds