Puremagnetik has just released the P-50 Linear for Live 6, Kontakt 2 and EXS24. Influenced by the legendary Roland D-50 digital synthesizer, Puremagnetik's latest Micropack aims at recreating classic 1980's sounds within a modern hosting environment.
The P-50 comes with numerous pre-programmed controls for both Live and Kontakt 2. Puremagnetik has even mapped out “Partials” and “Attack PCM” sounds in the tradition of the original D-50. Ableton Live users can also take advantage of a separate “PCM Select” module which includes over 30 customized Attack phrases.
- Over 350 MB of 24-bit Sound Content
- Ableton Simpler & Sampler Compatible
- Customized KSP Panels for Kontakt 2
- Over 100 “Modular” Devices for Live 6
- Comprehensive Selection of Leads, Pads, Basses & More
For more information, visit their web site at www.puremagnetik.com