December 29, 2004
New from Pro Tone Pedals is the Brahma, a 2-stage op amp distortion unit that provides an extra boost to your signal creating 2 stages of overdrive. The heart of the Brahma is a high end audio op amp designed to maintain the color of your tone and not get noisy when the unit is cranked up.
The Brahma is designed to be a responsive distortion unit, going from clean, slightly driven crunch to maximum fuzz. The pedal cleans up when fed a lower signal from your guitar, but really jumps when driven hard, according to the company.
The Brahma also features:
- True bypass switching for tone preservation when not in use.
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or BOSS style adapter.
- Super bright orange LED for easy recognition while on stage.
- Aluminum housing with an enamel finish.
- Point to Point construction.
- Hand built construction.
The Brahma is made in the USA and sold direct for $129.00.
For more information, visit their web site at www.protonepedals.com