Good Fortune Industries, makers of Phil the Tip Jar, the world’s first interactive thank you-card-dispensing tip jar complete with LED lights and sound effects, announced new customization/branding options for bands and musicians.
Bands will now be able to custom print their logo, upcoming show dates, social media handles, etc — anything they want on Phil the Tip Jar’s unique thank you cards which are dispensed whenever someone tips the band. Bands can also upload their logo and color scheme and create custom branding for the Phil the Tip Jar unit itself.
Phil the Tip Jar Features:
- Professional design
- Money Drop Slot with infrared motion sensor
- LED Light Effects illuminates blue, red and green or cycles through all colors
- Contact card storage slot
- Special sound effect – with audible “cha-ching” sound when a tip is received and contact card is dispensed. (this can be disabled when necessary)
- Power cord (battery option coming in late 2020)
Pricing and Availability:
Phil the Tip Jar is now available online at www.tipfortipjar.com/phil for $195.00. Bands can customize their own Phil on the site at the time of purchase.
About Good Fortune Industries, Inc.
Good Fortune Industries, Inc. is a California-based company that was founded in 2017 with the mission to ignite and promote the positive aspects of paying good fortune forward generating smiles and happiness everywhere. The company makes its original TipforTip Jar for retail businesses and now has added its new Phil the Tip Jar just for musicians and bands. For more information, please visit www.tipfortipjar.com