The new AVA Multiband Compressor is a cross-format plugin from Harrison which supports the following platforms and formats:
- AAX : Mac, Windows
- VST3 : Mac, Windows
- VST : Mac, Windows, Linux
- AudioUnit : Mac
The AVA Multiband Compressor is the latest implementation of Harrison’s renowned Multiband Compression algorithm, as used in ultra high-end post & film facilities worldwide. Now in the fourth generation, the Harrison Multiband Compression algorithm has been continuously tweaked by our customers in high-end music, film, broadcast, and video-post production.
Harrison’s reputation for “True Analog In-The-Box” sound is due to our unique development heritage: we first created an analog console processor and then converted the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog console.
- Intelligent algorithm requires minimal effort to get excellent results.
- “Sidechain” key input with dedicated sidechain EQ.
- RTA analyzer display helps the user locate problem frequency ranges.
- Multi-channel linking capable for surround ( on supported AAX, AU, VST3 hosts ).
- “Auto-Solo” features help dial-in the desired frequency ranges while making changes.
- No-latency processing: suitable for live use.
- “Expand” mode provides an additional creative effect.
The results are quintessentially Harrison: effortless, smooth and transparent.
Introductory Price $49 through the end of February
The AVA Multiband Compressor is available directly from Harrison, at the AVA product page.
Harrison AVA Plug-ins are distributed by Plugivery: Find a Dealer Near You!
After the release, customers can get a free demo at the Harrison AVA product web page: https://www.harrisonconsoles.com/site/ava-plugins.html