Kreativ Sounds Releases Active eBass ReFill
March 22, 2004
New from Kreativ Sounds is Active eBass, a downloadable ReFill
for Reason 2.5.
Active eBass is a
Hybrid Bass Refill that combines additive, analog, and guitar basses for a
unique sounding bass collection. This is also the company's first product to use a new True NNXT
Guitar keyboard mapping.
Active eBass features:
- 40 bass multisamples and lots of ones shot FXs, all 44KHz/24bit wavs
- 110 NNXT Advanced Sampler Patches with True NNXT Guitar mapping
- 210 NN19 Sample Patches for quick setups
- 150 SubTractor Patches more oriented to analog bass modeling
- 150 Malstrom Patches more oriented to guitar bass modeling
- 30 Scream4 Patches – enhance your basses using these presets.
- ALL Malstrom and Subtractor Patches include the Mod Wheel variations for extra sounds and control.
The full version has 65MB and costs 17.50 EU / $23 US and available to
purchase via the website.
Some audio examples and demo refill is available.
For more information, visit their web site at www.kreativsounds.com.