January 4, 2005
Designed for the musician on the go, the microAmp can be powered by AC or batteries for portability, while easily accommodating more than one instrument.
With a two-channel design, the microAmp can function as a single instrument amp, offering channel switching with the included footswitch. Or add a second instrument and use both channels at once. There's also a stereo line input for a total of four input channels.
- All analog design
- 2 channels with channel switching
- Voicing and 2 band EQ on channel 1, 3 band EQ on channel 2
- Overdrive on both channels.
- Auto Switching power on channel 1, auto switching to individual channels on channel 2, Channel select footswitch included w/LED indicator.
- AC adapter included
- 10 AA batteries included
- Diecast enclosure measuring 4x7x2.5″, powder coated with epoxy lettering.
- Low noise, low power circuitry on 4 circuit boards (which can be replaced for upgrades)
- 2.5W RMS, external speaker connection and power off/volume to save batteries
- Analog Reverb with adjustment pot and external on/off foot switch
- Line input, stereo
- Line output, headphone output, stereo
- Full schematics and board diagrams included to registered owners
- 1 year limited warranty, and new design owner protection included
- Custom design options available
The microAmp is currently priced at $600 with delivery expected within 30 days. You can reach the company at RMS, Inc, Box 214, Milan MI, 48160, (734)-439-1361, email: RmsMicroAmp@aol.com. The microAmp can also be ordered through Music Go Round, 2791 oak valley, Ann Arbor, MI 734-662-1080, and will be sold via eBay.