MONO, the world’s leading design-driven brand for the modern musician, today reveals its second addition to the new Stealth line: the M80 Stealth Electric Bass case.
While the Vertigo line is the final word on protection, the new Stealth line represents the next step forward and an essential release within MONO’s iconic M80 series: focused on ultimate mobility for musicians. This new design was created to give bassists mobility: thanks to cases that are even lighter, easier to handle and manage in transit.
The M80 Stealth line stays true to MONO’s commitment to protection and design, while amping up mobility and adaptability. With its streamlined profile and comfort-focused features, this is perfect for the commuting gigger or bassist on shorter trips.
The M80 Stealth Electric Bass will retail for $199.00 and will be available this Fall. MONO’s debut Stealth product, the M80 Stealth Electric Guitar, is available now for $199.00 through premier dealers worldwide and at www.monocreators.com.
Key product features:
- Stealth Electric Bass is tailor made for Electric Basses- and will fit standard electric bass sizes such as Fender’s Bass VI, Deluxe Jaguar Bass, Jazz, Precision (P-bass) and Starcaster basses; as well as Carvin, G&L, Yamaha and Rickenbacker basses.
- On top of protection, the main emphasis of this case is mobility and ease of movement
- Introducing Magnetic Strap Buckles – quick and easy snap to connect and release with one hand
- Smart integrated storage – including side laptop compartment and hidden pocket for quick access to valuable items
- Ergonomic backpack strap & mesh padding to offer perfect support for your back
- Keep everything safe with water repellant top & YKK Zipper with lock on the main compartment
Designed for musicians on the move, MONO is an IDSA Award-winning company that makes the most innovative and inspiring instrument cases and accessories in the world. MONO's focus on product innovation has been the driving force behind its growth, establishing the brand worldwide as the one that serious musicians trust to help them whether they’re on the move, on the stage or behind the scenes (#GOPLAY). Players in bands ranging from The Roots, Faith No More, Death Cab for Cutie, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, Rolling Stones, Mastodon, Phantogram, Black Sabbath and more trust and use MONO products. MONO was founded in San Francisco 2007, and is now headquartered in Singapore as part of the music brand
collective, BandLab Technologies.