August 2, 2004
MusicLab has been working hard to make their MIDIoverLAN communicate
not only between several MIDI apps on a single machine, but between those
on several computers, which finally led to creating a new enhanced version
of MIDIoverLAN. It's now called MIDIoverLAN CP, a cross-platform solution for
communication between MIDI applications both local and over network.
MIDIoverLAN CP communicates not only between PC computers. The new solution
can now communicate between PC and Mac computers on a network.
MusicLab MIDIoverLAN CP features:
- Transformation of a MIDI device into multi-client one with just a single
- Convenient control panel
- The most MIDI time accuracy possible
- Mac/PC compatible
- PC: Windows XP SP1, Pentium III 500 MHz, 128 MB RAM
- Mac: OSX 10.2.4, G4 400 Mhz, 128 MB RAM
- PC: Windows XP SP1, Pentium 4 2 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Mac: OSX 10.3, G4 800 Mhz, 512 MB RAM
MIDIoverLAN CP for up to 2 computers costs $129. MIDIoverLAN CP in a bundle
for up to 4 computers costs $199, and an 8-computer bundle is available for
$299. A tril version is available for download.
For more information, visit their web site at www.musiclab.com