PSP has updated Mac OS X version of their MasterQ EQ VST plug-in to version 1.2.1, available free to registered users. At the same time it has been ported it to AudioUnit and RTAS format.
PSP MasterQ is a parametric equalizer designed to operate at sampling rates ranging from 44.1 to 192kHz. The plug-in (VST and DirectX for PC; AudioUnit, VST, RTAS for Mac OS X) contains seven filters: 12 or 24 dB/oct low cut and high cut filters, low shelf and high shelf filters, and low mid, middle and high mid peaking filters-all of them with adjustable frequency and Q factor over a wide range. The plug-in also includes a high precision EQ graph to display an overview of the EQ curve, as well as display the individual characteristics of each filter.
- Processing using 64 double precision floating point computations
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
- 7 filters with pre-configured parameter ranges for easy use
- EQ graph that displays an overall EQ curve and individual curves for each active filter
- Set of example presets
Minimum system requirements:
- Panther MacOS X v 10.3.5 or later / Tiger MacOS X 10.4.0 or later
- G4 400 Mhz
- 512 MB RAM
- AudioUnit AudioUnit compatible host application
- VST VST compatible host application
- RTAS ProTools TDM 6.4 / ProTools LE 6.4 or later
- High Color S-VGA, 1024×768
For more information, visit their web site at www.pspaudioware.com