September 15, 2004
Devine Machine Software, makers of the Devine-Machine loop
software, has released Lucifer VST, a repeat/scratch VST effect plugin for
both Mac OS X and PC.
LuciferVST allows you to do stutter, reverse, pitch, scratch, filter, and
other effects, all in realtime on a live input or FX track in the host of your
choice. The plug-in was designed with live performance in mind so you can easily
hold/repeat/manipulate a song or live instrument.
- Scratch/stutter/reverse audio on-the-fly from MIDI notes
- Host BPM / manual Tap BPM sync
- 6 Incarn graphs (pan/vol/scratch/distort/cut/res)
- Multiple instances supported
- Additonal effects (spread/groove/bounce/gate)
- 4 filter modes (LPF, BPF, HPF, Multi)
- Infinite Lock-repeat
Lucifer is carries an evil price of $66.66, and includes lifetime free updates.
For more information, visit their web site at www.devine-machine.com