July 2, 2004
LinPlug has released version 2.2 of their Alpha Classic Synthesizer,
one of the company's first synths, created four years ago. With this latest
release, there are more than 750 presets and many detail enhancements.
Alpha Classic Synthesizer update features:
- Available as Audio Unit under OS X
- Oscillators that can run in “Free mode” ( don't have to be synced to Note
- Improved Spread (polyphonic unisono)
- Improved Oscillators
- Improved Filters
- Many more quality enhancements
- 750 Presets
- VST2.0 or AU capable host software,
- Macintosh – Mac OSX 10.2.6 or higher, 400 MHz or higher CPU
- PC – Windows 95 or higher, 400 MHz or higher CPU
The LinPlug Alpha Classic Synthesizer is available for online purchase from
the LinPlug website. Licence Fee: 59 Euro in the EU, 59 US-$ outside the EU.
The upgrade again is free for registered users.
For more information, visit their web site at www.linplug.com