Offering both virtual analog synthesis and wavetable synthesis, TerraTec Producer's Komplexer synthesizer is a VST format plug-in for Windows capable of importing sounds from the Waldorf MicroQ.
Featuring classic synth sound powered by three oscillators, two multimode filters, four ADSDSR envelopes and three LFOs, Komplexer provides a range of sound creation possibilities. Courtesy of the application's groundbreaking macro controllers, presets can be modified to suit every taste using just eight parameters, making it easy for newcomers to synthesis to manipulate the sounds. Of course, this VST instrument also affords users unrestricted access to all of the sophisticated synthesis engine's 400 parameters should they want it. Features such as the advanced arpeggiator and LFO 3's synchronizable user-specific waveform serve to create striking soundscapes that adapt automatically to the given song tempo. The integrated vocoder lets conjure compelling vocal effects.
Priced at 199.00 euros (MSRP), TerraTec Producer's Komplexer is slated to hit stores in Q2 2005.
- Virtual analog software synthesizer
- Wavetable synthesis
- Imports Waldorf microQ sounds
- Eight macro controllers
- Up to 256 voices
- Unrestricted access to the sound synthesis engine
- Three oscillators featuring sync and ring modulation
- Two multimode filters (8 types including comb filters)
- Flexible modulation matrix
- Four ADSDSR envelopes
- Audio input with vocoder
- Three LFOs (LFO3 with user waveform)
- Five effect units offering delay, reverb, chorus, phaser, distortion
- Fully automatable and controllable via MIDI controller
- VST plug-in for Windows 2000, Windows XP
For more information, visit their web site at www.terratec.net