The DDR combines the most common guitar effects – DRIVE and WET – into one pedal. Choose between two classic overdrives and then pour on some delay or reverb. One pedal, any gig.
The DRIVE section gives you two styles of overdrive to choose from: Crunch or Lead. The Crunch Style gives you a gritty British tube-amp combo sound. The Lead Style gives you a warm and dark, mid-pushed overdrive. The WET side of the pedal gives you Delays and Reverbs. A Vintage/Modern Switch allows you to toggle between Spring & Plate reverb or Analog & Digital delay. Use the built-in effects loop to insert effects between Drive and Wet, or run it by itself as the only pedal you’ll need!
- DRIVE Channel – A pair of modified super-drives to choose from. Volume, Tone, and Drive for days!
- STYLE Switch – Tube-amp Crunch or Lead-channel Sustain
- WET Channel – Three knob delay or reverb with Blend, Decay, and Time
- Delay/Reverb Switch – Center toggle, WET Mode Select
- Top-mounted jacks for effect pedal insert or split
- TRS Insert Switch – Side mounted selector
- True-Bypass or Trails Switch – Side mounted selector
- 9VDC, 100 mA, no battery option
- Designed and Made in the USA
- Available 05-23-2019 for only $179
About Keeley Electronics
Keeley Electronics is an award-winning manufacturer of custom designed effects pedals and pedal modifications. Delivering hand-built designs made in the USA, Keeley Electronics offers a full lineup of studio-quality effects including: Compressor Plus and Pro, D&M Drive, Oxblood, British 1962x, Red Dirt and Super Phat Mod Overdrives, 30ms Double Tracker, Memphis Sun, Abbey Verb and Hooke Reverbs, Seafoam Plus Chorus, Caverns Delay and Reverb, Magnetic Echo, Katana Boost, as well as a line of Workstation and Artist-inspired products. Keeley Electronics also operates a custom shop providing unique and limited-edition effects. Visit the Keeley Electronics website, on YouTube and on Facebook and Instagram.