April 26, 2004
The new flagship of Hughes & Kettner's Warp family, the new Warp X two-channel head. With 120 Watts of all-tube power, this head provides a clean channel and the company's Warp channel designed with dropped-D players looking for series distortion.
The effects loop may be assigned to channels on the fly, and the optional MIDI module lets players program all switching operations and execute them via a MIDI pedal. The Warp X stands out visually too – the Plexiglas front panel lights up red, affording a view of this amps eight tubes and facilitating handling on dark stages.
- Preamp with four 12AX7/ECC 83 tubes
- 120-watt power amp with four 6L6s
- Clean: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence
- Warp: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Master
- FX Level
- Clean: FX On
- Warp: FX On, Sub, Lube
- FX Parallel/Serial
- MIDI Learn
- -10 dB Send/Return
- Input, FX Send, FX Return, Footswitch
- Speaker Outs: 1 x 4 ohms, 1 x 8 ohms or 2 x 16 ohms, 1 x 16 ohms
- Port designed to accept the MSM 1 Module
Dimensions & weight:
- 65 x 25 x 25 cm
- 20.5 kg
The manufacturer's suggested retail price is 1570.00 Euro and the amp is slated to ship in May 2004.
For more information, visit their web site at www.hughes-and-kettner.com