Featuring some of the most essential bass patterns used in rock, pop and country music today, Bass On Demand allows you to round out your rhythm tracks with a lifelike bass performance.
The 1800+ loops and riffs are available in 8 keys over two octaves, so you can pitch change without real degradation in sound quality. And like its sister product, Drums On Demand, they are organized with matching alternative loops, transitions/fills, plus single pitch patterns. You can quickly build a track with loops from the one folder or mix and match with loops in related, similar-feeling folders. You can also construct a bass performance with the fret buzzes, the slides — that intangible human quality you just can't get with MIDI or sequenced bass.
Bass On Demand features organization similar to the company's Drums On Demand volumes. The 1800+ loops and “fills” are organized by tempo and feel into 70 main folders. Groove folders include a main loop, plus several alternates and fills — each played in eight keys over two octaves. Straight patterns include both short (tight) and long (loose) bars of eighths, quarters, halves, whole and double wholes notes.
- Nearly 700 megs of content (24-bit version)
- Tempos include 70, 100, 130 & 160
- Common core patterns for rock, pop, country
- Middle of the road sound so you can beef it up or pull it back some more
- Popular finger style (Two sets feature picking style)
- Acidized WAV (16 or 24 Bit) and Apple Loops formats
- All loops/notes played in 8 keys over two octaves for quality pitch changing
- Many loop patterns interchangeable with other loops on the CD
- All 4/4 (No odd-time on this volume.)
- Compatible with many Drums On Demand grooves
For more information, visit their web site at www.bassondemand.com