Mojo Hand FX has unveiled their newest original design, the Park Theatre. This new DSP release was created as a way to raise money for a beloved music venue in need of immediate repair. The pedal was conceived as a space emulator for the user, simulating venues such as the Park Theatre which have their own signature sound.
See a Park Theatre demo video here: https://youtu.be/IRu6KROy30E
The Park Theatre pedal features include:
- Controls for Space, Echo, and Mix.
- Reverb and Delay are voiced together but can be used independently
- Doubling ,slapback, and extended decay are included functions
- 9v, center negative power supply
- New more visible bypass LED with nickel plated brass bezel
- Made in USA, lifetime warranty
- Dimensions are : 4 ½” x 2 ½” x 2” , 8 oz.
$125 Introductory price, of which $50 for every pedal sold is going to benefit The Holland Park Theatre . See the website, mojohandfx.com, or our Facebook and Instagram for more info…
Since Brad Fee began forming Mojo Hand FX in Texas around a decade ago ,the line went on to create a number of well loved classic pedals and a small but devoted following. After changing hands in 2015, the new owner Jon Cusack has chosen to maintain and now expand the Mojo Hand reputation for quality boutique pedals in the Mojo Hand tradition, and they are now made from start to finish at our facilities in Holland, Michigan.