July 6, 2004
Damage Control designs and manufactures audiophile guitar products,
combining the best qualities of analog, digital, and mechanical designs.
The Demonizer is one of their first products, a pure Class A dual-tube preamplifier
pedal with distortion.
The Demonzier offers an all analog dual EH12AX7 preamp with opto-compressor
and pre/post EQ. The preamp is designed to react like a tube amp's combined
preamp and power amp sections. The true analog Bionic EQ allows tone shaping
in both the Pre and Post Tube stages with 2 concentric knobs that shape amplitude
and frequency. The Demonizer also features a “magic-eye” average output meter
that reacts to your performance levels.
- Dual 12AX7's
- 2 channels (Engage and Nuclear)
- Easy Operation
- Included Power Supply
- Analog Tube Circuit Designs
- True switch bypass
- Regulated Switching Power Supply with High Voltage Output for True Amp
Level Tube Biasing
- Unique “Magic Eye” Display Technology
- Remote System Architecture for Master Footpedal Control
- Metal Knobs and Switches
- Rugged cast aluminum Mechanical Design
- Bionic Tube Pre & Post Tone Control Features
- Made in USA
Demonizer will be available direct from Damage Control. Price: $349. The Demonizer
is expected to ship in October 2004.
For more information, visit their web site at www.damagecontrolusa.c