The Expedition Escape+, Express+ and all of Samson’s consumer and professional audio solutions will be on display at CES 2019, LVCC, South Hall 1 – 20439
Las Vegas, NV (January 8, 2019) – Samson, an industry pioneer in professional audio products, launches the Expedition Escape+ and Express+ Rechargeable Speaker Systems with Bluetooth at CES 2019. These speakers are ideal for any setting, from intimate gatherings to larger recreational events. Capable of delivering rich sound for up to 20 hours, users can stream Bluetooth audio wirelessly from any mobile device or connect a microphone, instrument or Samson XPD Series wireless system to the onboard mixer, making them truly versatile entertainment systems.
Packed with Power
Both the Express+ and Escape+ deliver enough power to entertain groups of all sizes with clear, full-range audio. The Escape+ features a 50-watt Class D amplifier that will liven up a house party, while the Express+ features a 75-watt Class D amplifier that delivers enough sound for the company picnic. In both systems, a 6” woofer supports plenty of bass, while a 1” tweeter provides the shimmering highs that are essential for faithfully reproducing vocals and instruments.
In addition to delivering great sound, the Escape+ and Express+ feature a variety of features that extend its functionality. The Escape+ has a 2-channel mixer with microphone and Aux inputs. The Express+ features a 3-channel mixer with 2-band EQ that offers multiple input options, each with dedicated volume controls. The mixers on both systems also have a USB wireless port to integrate a Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately) to enjoy the benefits of a wireless microphone in any vocal or speech application. Additionally, both systems sport a Bluetooth channel to wirelessly stream music from a mobile device.
Portability and Placement
Each system includes a 20-hour internal rechargeable battery and a rugged polypropylene enclosure with a steel grille, enabling them to endure the longest of parties and the roughest roads. The speakers’ impressive power-to-weight ratio and integrated top carry handle guarantee easy transportation to any event. Both feature a 1 3/8″ speaker mount for use with any standard speaker stand. They can also be positioned upright or tilted back on their sides.
Individual Product Features
- All-in-one portable speaker system that weighs just under 10.5lb
- Class D amplifier produces 50 watts of Peak power
- 2-channel mixer with master volume control
- 1/4” Mic input (with independent volume control) for microphones and line level devices
- All-in-one portable speaker system that weighs just under 12lb
- Class D amplifier produces 75 watts of Peak power
- 3-channel mixer with 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ
- Independent volume controls on each channel
- XLR-1/4” combo Mic/Line input for microphones and line level devices
- 1/4” Line input for acoustic guitars and other line level devices
- Includes wired handheld dynamic microphone
Shared Product Features
- Internal rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 6” woofer and 1” tweeter
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- USB wireless port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately) and phone charging
- Battery and Power LED indicators
- Rugged polypropylene enclosure with steel grille
- Integrated carry handle
- Tilt-back design for sideways positioning
- 1 3/8” speaker stand mount
The Samson Expedition Escape+ will be available for sale at major CE and MI retailers for $99.99 starting in March 2019, while the Expedition Express+ will be available for $199.99 starting in May 2019.
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.
To connect with Samson, visit samsontech.com, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.