After the big success of the Phantom Anniversary Edition to mark the company's 10th anniversary in the year 2004 and the highly acclaimed VMX, which received top reviews in the media, the Brauner product family has been extended by another top-class microphone at this year's Prolight+Sound trade show.
Not only the name Phanthera relates to the big wild cats. It appears dynamic, powerful, ductile and charming. It is hard to put its sonic character into simple words. Therefore Brauner emphatically recommends prospective buyers give the Phanthera a serious try within their well-known studio environment.
As common for all Brauner microphones, all components are of highest available quality and all microphones are entirely manufactured in Germany.
- Acoustical Principle pressure gradient transducer
- Equivalent Noise 11 dB A (IEC651)
- Signal to Noise 83 dB (1Pa/1KHz-Cardioid)
- Sensitivity 33mV/Pa-Cardioid
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Range 20 Hz-22 KHz
- Circuit Design Solid State ( FET )
- Maximum SPL 142 dB SPL @ 0.3 % THD
- Power Supply 48V Phantom Power
- Accessories Suspension, aluminium case, Vovox Sound Conductor
For more information, visit their web site at www.braunerusa.com