Blue Cat Audio announces the release of Widening Meter Pro, a DirectX and VST plug-in for Windows that measures the RMS and Peak level of the mid and side channels. Thanks to advanced MIDI and automation features, it is possible to monitor the mono compatibility of a mix as well as phase cancelation issues. Another possible usage of this unique tool is the control of other effects with the envelopes of the mid or side channel.
- Digital Peak & RMS mid/side Vu-Meter
- Choose the virtual center position for the mid channel
- Realtime control of any MIDI-controllable plug-in or external MIDI device with the RMS or peak envelope of the mid and side channels of the audio signal
- Record the output parameters (peak, RMS value, transformed envelopes, clip etc.) as automation curves
- Manage the output envelope shape: record reversed envelope, change amount of signal, and offset the generated envelope
- Advanced signal monitoring with envelopes realtime display
- Easy 'stereo-ness' and phase cancelation measurement
- Skinnable user interface
Widening Meter Pro can be purchased alone or together with the Digital Peak Meter Pro product in the Analysis Bundle. It is also possible to purchase all Blue Cat Audio products within a single bundle, the All Plug-ins Pack.
Prices (introductory prices):
- Blue Cat's Widening Meter Pro: 33.15 EUR (instead of 39), or USD 39.8 (instead of USD 46.8)
- Blue Cat's Analysis Pack (2 products): 49.3 EUR (instead of 58 EUR), or USD 59.16 (instead of USD 69.6)
- Blue Cat's All Plug-ins Pack (12 products): 239.2 EUR (instead of 299 EUR), or USD 287.04 (instead of USD 358.8)
- For Digital Peak Meter Pro users, the Widening Meter Pro is available for 19 EUR (USD 22.8)
For more information, visit their web site at www.bluecataudio.com