We released Bliss 1.5. A new generation sampler with VSTi recording support (loads VST2 instruments in AU hosts too).
- VSTi sampling x2 oversampling.
- VST effect chain support.
- Sampling time raised to 30 seconds.
- Loop size parameter for VSTi sampling.
- Drag & drop support.
- Render sample crossfade loop.
- Zone Solo.
- Snap to zero crossing loop when sampling plugins.
- Normalize to several gains when sampling plugins.
- Load and save status progress bar.
- User defined naming export VSTi.
- Enhanced key / VSTi sampling presets.
- Auto assign root by file name.
- Plugins state / preset data saving options.
- SFZ export applying crossfade values.
- Polyphony increased to 256 voices.
- Export samples with correct Zone Note Name.
- AIFF root note fix.
- Select all zones, rename zones, save in SFZ crash fixed.
- Fixed Macro automation bugs.
Previous customers can upgrade to 1.5 for $19 / € 19 / ¥ 2.400 at discoDSP Members Area. It's also sold with a exclusive 30% off discount at KVR Market Place for a limited time.