December 22, 2004
Going even deeper into the Top 40 Pop/Hip Hop/R&B bunker, Big Fish Audio has launched a full-scale sound assault with this DVD ROM. These discs are packed 4GB with basses, beats, keys, licks, fills and funky FX, provided in Wav, Rex, Acid, and Refill formats on a single DVD-ROM.
In response to the success of “Hit Zone Volume One,” producers Bunker 8 Digital Labs have tricked out this latest “Hit Zone” release with more layers of complex sounds that rival even the first. Key and tempo information is provided for all construction kits, loops, bass zones and beat zones, along with an interactive interface for finding the sounds you want quickly.
- 41 Construction Kits – BPM Range 61-124
- Bass Zone – Loops from 77-126 BPM
- Beat Zone – Loops from 65- 161 BPM
- Rex Files – .rx2 compatible files provided for: Drums, Percussion, and Bass
- Reason Refill:
- A complete Reason refill of all Hitzone II construction kits, laid out in sample reason songs for quick loading/auditioning/arrangement of the entire Hitzone II library.
- NN19 sampler sets
- ReDrum Kits
- Reason Songs
- FX Settings
- Zone Shots – One off Sample shots/hits of “key moments” of hitzone material:
- Bass Stabs
- Guitar Shots
- Chord Keys
- Rhodes Shots
- Vocalized Hits
For more information, visit their web site at www.bigfishaudio.com