Master Songwriter® KONTAKT2 Workstation Library includes a large selection of professional grade instruments and MULTI'S with flexible auto-strumming acoustic and electric guitars (complete with patent-pending strummable guitar chords from a non-weighted MIDI keyboard), Elektrik-Lead-Guitar that you can dive bomb with the pitch wheel like a whammy bar, analogue synth racks with leads, pads, bass, FX, drums, choir, 30 acoustic and electric drum< kits, world percussion, organs, pianos, and the legendary One-Man-Orchestra Wurlitzer Theatre Organ.
2 Major-Label, Multi-Platinum, World-Class Drummers:
Axe-N-Skin Double-Bass Beats with corresponding MIDI files and two AudioWarrior Rex2/MIDI Drum Track Builders for Cubase or compatible sequencer: one from Queensryche's Scott Rockenfield and one from Primus'/Guns-N-'Roses Bryan 'BRAIN' Mantia (each with custom skins).
All three Drum Track Builders have 100's of drag and drop intros, fills, grooves, outros, and more. You can change the tempo of any of the beats without altering the pitch, and add even more intricacy with the included playable kits.
Instruments and Sounds
- Acoustic dreadnought guitar (rhythm/lead) with iStrum® MIDI patterns which provide a total of 1700 auto-strumming possibilities
- 85 patent-pending Audiowarrior G-Mapped Chords may also be manually strummed on a non-weighted keyboard
- Elektrik lead guitar with alternating harmonics and power chords
- 30 drum kits plus 12 world percussion instruments (All top quality maple and birch)
- Axe-N-Skin double bass drums
- KONTAKT 2 Bass Rig (J-Bass-Slap Bass-Acoustic Upright-18 Synth Basses)
- Banghis Khan (Vintage Ludwig®)
- Nu-Age choir with vowel modeling [A E I O U]
- The Seven Deadly Synths: Based on some of the most sought-after synths with evolving analogue pads, FX, basses, leads
- The Mighty Wurlitzer Theatre Organ (One Man Orchestra)
- Chrysoglott: bell-chimes
- Diapason: main chamber pipes
- Concert Flute
- Solo Chimes
- Solo English Horns
- Solo Glock
- Solo Orchestra Bells
- Solo Orchestra Oboe
- Solo Tibia
- Solo Tuba
- Solo Vox Humana Tremolo
- Solo Xylophone
- Solo Violin
- Solo Traps which actually are inside the Wurlitzer, sometimes called 'Toy Counters' which include:
- Kettle Drum, Bass Drum, Tom Tom, Tambourine, Sleigh Bells, Castanets, Crash Cymbal, Tap Cymbal, Snare Roll
- Pianos & Organs (Two sparkling|warm acoustic grands, expressive Rhodes that's soft and bell-like when played easy, hard-edged and gritty when played hard, swirling B3, classic Wurly electric piano, bellowing Quasimoto cathedral pipes)
- Vintage 1963 Collector's Silvertone clean electric rhythm/lead with iStrum® MIDI patterns for a total of 1700 auto-strumming possibilities
- Bryan 'Brain' Mantia Drum Track Builder: Extremely flexible drag & drop drum beats with corresponding MIDI files including THE BRAIN CONSTRUCTION DRUM KIT based on the REX2 files
- Scott Rockenfield Drum Track Builder: An adaptable set of drag & drop drum beats with corresponding MIDI files including THE ROCKENFIELD CONSTRUCTION DRUM KIT based on the REX2 files
Mix, match, and layer sounds to create brand new unheard-of combination instruments, all expertly recorded, mastered, and programmed.
ReWire Master Songwriter® into Pro Tools® and Cubase® via KONTAKT2's ReWire or RTAS VSTi/AU capability for years of inspirational songwriting material.
Requires KONTAKT2 or higher
For Mac OS X and Windows XP
3.3 GB of High Fidelity Instrument Fuel | DVD or Download
Free domestic | international shipping
For more information, visit their web site at www.audiowarrior.com