Symphony I/O Mk II, Apogee’s flagship, modular, multi-channel audio interface is now available with a Dante™ option card that includes ?Pro Tools | HD™ connectivity. The Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card uses Audinate’s Dante Brooklyn II module which features plug and play media networking for up to 32 bidirectional channels at 96kHz and 16 bidirectional channels up to 192k. With the included Pro Tools | HD peripheral port, route audio between your Pro Tools session, the Dante network and Symphony I/O modules.
Flagship Apogee Quality With Dante Connectivity
Customers can now use the amazing sound quality of Apogee’s Symphony Mk II combined with the most powerful networking solution from Audinate featured in many large scale installations in broadcast, live, recording studios and post production venues.
Modular and Configurable
The Symphony Mk II system can be configured with a number of custom options ranging from 8-32 analog I/O channels. Symphony Mk II with Dante allows up to 32 channels with ProTools and redundant Dante connectivity to be fitted into a single two space rack device providing the smallest footprint available with this feature set.
Symphony I/O Mk II Dante 8×8 configuration shown
Pro Tools | HD Enabled
With the included Pro Tools | HD peripheral port, Symphony I/O Mk II lets you route audio between your Pro Tools session, the Dante network and Symphony I/O modules, no need for an additional, stand-alone box.
Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card with Pro Tools | HD connectivity
Apogee Network Control Software
Symphony I/O Mk II Dante features Apogee Network Control Software. Apogee Network Control gives you remote, software access to all Symphony I/O Mk II settings. From your computer you can calibrate all channels, set output monitor levels, select analog level type, adjust mic-pre gain and more.
- Ultimate Sound Quality – Features Apogee’s Flagship AD/DA conversion and optional mic preamps I/O Flexibility – Up to 32 channels of analog inputs and outputs per unit with optional 8 mic preamps
- Pro Tools | HD Peripheral Port – up to 32 bidirectional channels up to 192kHz. Route Symphony I/O module inputs or Dante Rx to Pro Tools inputs by blocks of 8 channels. Pro Tools | HD outputs are routed to Dante Tx and I/O module outputs
- The Most Interoperable Networking Technology – Works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered device
- Up To 32 Bidirectional Channels At 96kHz – 16 bi-directional channels at 192kHz
- Apogee Network Control Software* – Remote control of Symphony I/O Mk II settings, including mic pre (if installed), calibration and Monitor controls – for macOS and Windows
- Symphony I/O Mk II Dante is now available worldwide from authorized Apogee dealers and distributors
- *Availability of Apogee Network Control Software to be announced.
All essential functions are accessible from the Symphony I/O Mk II front panel touch screen.
- Symphony I/O Mk II 2×6 Dante: $4,195
- Symphony I/O Mk II 8×8 Dante: $4,395
- Symphony I/O Mk II 16×16 Dante: $5,495
- Symphony I/O Mk II 8×8+8 Mic Pre Dante: $5,895
- Symphony I/O Mk II 24×24 Dante: $7,890
- Symphony I/O Mk II 32×32 Dante: $8,890